I started this blog is advertise my services and to learn how to be a better writer. I’ve posted sporadically over the years and one of my 2013 resolutions is to write more and hopefully over time, my writing will improve. An english professor in college said “The more you write, the better you’ll be at it”. Almost a decade later, I’ve decided to take Prof Mancuso’s advice. (Better late than never). I write a lot of words everyday but Texts, Facebook, and Twitter are not making me a better writer, in fact I think its done the opposite.
I’m driven by curiosity about how search engines work, user experience, content, conversions and how to help businesses reach the right customers at the right time. As the founder of OS Industries, I used keyword research, web analytics, social media, link building and content marketing to increase traffic to my clients sites.
I am Google Analytics Certified.
I hold a Bachelor’s Degree (magna cum laude) in Information Systems from Monroe College.
Contact me at oseymour (at) gmail (dot) com[/quote]
- BA in Information Systems from Monroe College
- 6+ years experience specializing in natural /organic search engine optimization
- 4+ years expereince with Social Media Marketing
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience as an in house SEO analyst/strategist
- Google Analytics certified
- Experience building websites using WordPress, X-cart, Digishop
- Experience with Leading SEO Software including SEOMOZ, Conductor Searchlight, Raven, Majestic SEO.
- Able to communicate SEO Items in a clear and concise way to your stakeholders
- Analyze, summarize and present analytical reports
Note:To give you a detailed and accurate audit of your website, I might need access to your Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools accounts. I have no issues signing an NDA to provide the best service possible.
I handle all the SEO tasks from initial audit, keyword research and link-building[/team_member][/one_third]
I’m the guy to handle your web development needs using open source solutions such as WordPress, X-Cart, or Drupal.
I handle all your link-building needs. This is includes understanding your business and goals and finding the right partners to deliver traffic and rankings.