As a heavy forum user, I come across discussions on a daily basis about people getting banned from the Google AdSense program for no reason and had their appeals denied, which leaves them out in the cold (where are you YPN?). This is a technique which I have used with a few of my clients of the past 3 years and it has worked every time. These clients have gone on to make tens of thousands in AdSense revenue after their initial ban.
First of all please read the entire Google AdSense TOS before you put the code on any of your pages. Secondly, I recommend using a program such as Ad-logger to collect invaluable data that can help you in any appeal. You should also set Ad-logger to stop showing ads to any user who clicks on three or more ads, stop ads from showing on his IP for at least 24 hours.
This is for US residents only
- Register a small business in the state that you live. A sole proprietorship is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way. In most states it cost $120. You will need proper ID and the proper notarized forms.
- Register the business address separate from your home address if you can. If you can't, use suite 2G instead of apartment 2G or use Ground Floor etc. You can even have it sent to a close friend or relative's address . If you register for EFT - Google doesn't have to mail you a check, they deposit the money directly in your bank account. I think they will mail you a letter for address verification. If you live in a private house you can use whatever apartment number or suite you want.
- Open a bank account in the business name or file a DBA, or Doing Business As with your local bank. This is essential to keeping your personal name and information off the check.
- Register for an Employer Identification Number from the IRS here. It is Free and takes only a few minutes
- Register for your new AdSense account.
You tax return will be a cost a little more to be prepared as you will have to file a Schedule C. A small price to pay for getting back into AdSense.
Please don't mess up your second change. If you get kicked out again....sorry...can't help you.