- 5 whole carrots - peeled and chopped
- 3 whole potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- a whole small onion
- salt and pepper
- browning/casreep or burnt brown sugar
- about a pound of beef chunks or beef stew
- about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil or olive oil
- Pressure the beef in a pressure cooking for 20 to 30 minutes or until the beef is tender
- In a saucepan put two tablespoons of oil and saute onions for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the carrots, potatoes, browning and constantly stir and let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add the beef, cover and let cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add a cup of water and salt and pepper, stir and cover.
- Check every 5 minutes to see if the potatoes are cooked.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, your done!
Total cooking time about 45 minutes to an hour.